Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||114mm Galvanized Steel Pipe+LLDPE Plastic||Size:||2100*1400*580CM|
|Volume:||75CBM||Production Time:||10-15 Working Days After 50% Deposit Received|
|Color:||Customization Is Acceptable||Warranty Period:||1 Year For Plastic Parts,3 Years For Steel Parts|
preschool outdoor playground equipment,
toddler outdoor play equipment
Galvanized steel pipe plastic castle style outdoor playground with deep colors for community TQ-CB113-2
For indoor children's play equipment, the safety threat of fire hazards is quite large. If the fire hazard cannot be solved and fire safety work is done, it is difficult to ensure the safety of indoor children's play equipment. Therefore, we remind you that in order to do a good job in fire safety work for indoor children's play equipment, there are many things that operators need to do. We take stock of the details of the following firefighting work, are you paying attention?
1. From the setting of the children's casino, it should be set on the first to third floors of the shopping mall. It is strictly prohibited to be located in the underground shopping mall or on the fourth floor or above.
2. Indoor children's play equipment should be taken to the local fire department for record before installation, and equipped with fire equipment, including fire extinguishers, fire emergency lights and evacuation signs, and often check to ensure their availability.
3, the electrical circuit laying must meet the requirements of the specification, the pipe is in place, when using high-power electrical appliances, it should be kept at a sufficient distance from the combustibles. At the same time, fire exits should be reserved during installation.
4. In the event of a fire, a large amount of toxic fumes from combustible materials are the main cause of death and suffocation. We remind you that the materials used in recreational facilities must be non-combustible, non-flammable materials or flammable materials after flame retardant treatment.
5. There should be no less than two safe exits for children's entertainment equipment. It is best to have an independent entrance and exit. When the mall is a high-rise building, separate entrances and exits must be set up.
6. Carry out strict routine inspections every day to check whether the electrical components of the control cabinet have aging rust or improper connection, and contact the manufacturer for replacement. Check if large parts such as slewing rings are cracked or not bitten.
7. Indoor children's play equipment should improve the fire prevention awareness during the operation process, and the daily safety record should be made when the conditions permit. All power switches should be turned off at the end of each day's operation to avoid a sudden short circuit and a spark that can cause a fire.
8. Formulate practical and feasible emergency evacuation plans, and organize regular drills to keep the evacuation channels open.
We remind you that only by doing the above measures, we can ensure the safety of indoor children's play equipment, and the safety of children will be more secure, so that business is booming and wealth is growing!
|Safety Area (mm)||2400*1700(L*W)|
|Modules||Roofs, slides, plastic panels, stairs, decks, tubes and posts, climbing.|
|Material||A. Plastic parts: Imported LLDPE|
|B. Post: National standard galvanized steel pipe|
|C. Metals: Galvanized|
|D. Deck, stair, bridge: Steel with plastic covered|
|E. Fasteners: 304 stainless|
|(Different material is available at your demand. )|
|e.Color is not easy to fade|
|Installation||2 day (2 persons)|
|Falling Height (mm)||2200|
|Age Range||3--12 age|
|Apply to||Amusement park, kindergarten, preschool, residential area.|
|Packing||Standard export packing|
|Plastic parts: Bubble bag and pp film;|
|Iron parts: Cotton and pp film|
|Use Life||7-10 years|
|Remark||1.Please check the screws and other catchers regularly to assure the firm structure.|
|2.Please make sure that all the kids play with adult supervision.|
|3.Blunt objects and acid corrosive liquor are forbidden.|
Contact Person: Lisa